SKY EVENTS (PTY) LTD
DATES: Monday 20th - Saturday 25 September 2021
WHAT YOU GET WITH YOUR ENTRY PACKAGE:
– 7 nights accommodation, 3x meals a day (breakfast, lunch & dinner)
– 5 riding days + 1 moving/rest day = 6 days
– Transport of luggage between the race villages
– The 1st night (Saturday, 19th Sept) BEFORE the first stage and the 7th night AFTER the final stage (Saturday, 25th Sept 2021) are included in your package. You don't want to miss out on the legendary bonfire night and leave relaxed, after breakfast, on Sunday morning.
– A professional timing crew to ensure you don’t lose those valuable seconds.
– At least 2 water points per day with plenty of drinks, water and a variety of sweet and savoury foods and fruit.
– The GPS route
– Safety vehicles including 4×4 medical support.
– A daily route briefing with pictures from the days riding.
– Professional photographers and film crew will be there to capture the moments. Various formats of the media crews work will be available to you after the race.
– An experience of a lifetime riding though villages (eagerly awaiting your arrival) and breathtaking roads, single track, goat paths under the watchful eye of the Maluti Mountains.
Yes, you can enter with an E-Bike. The longest stage is approx 65km and should you require an additional battery you may give it to the water point crew.
NOT INCLUDED AND TO BE PAID IN CASH AT REGISTRATION AND/OR BEFORE/DURING THE RACE:
– Airport transfers to/from Maseru International Airport (MSU), Johannesburg O.R. Tambo (JNB) or Bloemfontein (BFN)
– Transfers to/from the start of the event for riders WITHOUT their own vehicle
– Mechanical support packages
– Massage and physio services
– Additional drinks at the race villages
– Alcoholic beverages at the race villages
- We accept partial payments.
- Payments need to be completed within 3 months of registration.
- The date of the final payment will determine the value of the entry.
- Only fully paid entries will qualify for the return policy.
LESOTHO SKY REFUND POLICY DUE TO EVENT CANCELLATION
- In case of the organisers having to cancel the event all confirmed and paid entries and will automatically roll–over into the 2022 Lesotho Sky (The provisional dates for the next event are 19 - 24 September 2022).
COVID19 REFUND POLICY DUE TO RIDER CANCELLATION
- In case of cancellation longer than 3 months before the event starts, either 90% refund will be given or transfer of 100% of the amount paid to an alternative event (next years provisional dates are 19 - 24 September 2022). In case of cancellation within 3 months of the event but longer than 1 month before the event you will be charged 50% of the registration fee as cancellation fee. In case of cancellation within 1 month before the event 100% of the registration fee will be charged.
- If a participant is forced to cancel their participation due to COVID specific force majeure they will receive a 90% refund of the event entry fee (transaction fee excluded) If a participant is forced to cancel their participation do to COVID related events not included in COVID specific force majeure, then they will receive a 50% refund (transaction fee excluded)
- COVID Specific force majeure’ means an event of COVID that is beyond the control of the participant but directly prevents their participation in the Event. This includes: * Contracting COVID – Proof of test is required by the event organisers *Closure of national airports due to Governmental COVID related restrictions – National Govt Website confirmation is needed as proof. *Lesotho and/or South African Government enforcing mandatory quarantine period for international arrivals. COVID specific force majeure does not include: *Family/friend/colleague contracting COVID *Having to take a COVID test *Change of flights leading to inability to participate *Work related requirements/restrictions leading to inability to participate *Refusal to comply with Govt regulations surrounding vaccines, if they become available.
WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR? COME AND CONQUER THE #MOUNTAINBIKEKINGDOM
More information: lesothosky.com/
This event supports team entries for certain classes, but teams must consist of 2 participants per team.
Images of the event
SKY EVENTS (PTY) LTD
Classes and pricing
Available classes for the event
|Class||Distance||Start Time||Price (pp)|
|Solo - Option 1 (Lodged)||360 km||08:00||R 29,040.00|
|Solo - Option 2 (Backpackers)||360 km||08:00||R 26,400.00|
|Team - Option 1 (Lodged)||360 km||08:00||R 27,720.00|
|Team - Option 2 (Backpackers)||360 km||08:00||R 23,100.00|
|Supporter Entry -Self Camping||0 km||08:00||R 6,000.00|
|Supporters Entry - Lodge||0 km||14:50||R 9,000.00|
Start @ Malealea Lodge, Finish @ Semonko, Malealea